Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 Things

Here is my list in response to Susan tagging me for this meme:

1. One of my favorite classes in high school was AP Calculus.
2. I am a Southerner by birth who, after moving to the Northeast in fourth grade, has rediscovered an almost instinctual connection to the South when I went to college in North Carolina. Pine needles underfoot are inextricably connected to my childhood.
3. I am awful at remembering people's names -- even characters from books. I think I never really pay attention when I first hear a name.
4. I love to lesson plan -- I write plans that are more detailed than I really need that I then mark up for changes I want to make for the next year.
5. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I really dislike lunch. I cannot make a good sandwich. My brother-in-law makes amazing sandwiches.
6. I am tall (5'9 or 10) and have never really liked being tall. I would be okay if I were 2 inches shorter.
7. I do cross-stitch and just finished a Halloween one.

(and #8 -- This list was really hard to come up with! Wonder what that means.)

No comments:

Post a Comment